This is a new innovative way to feed your horse in the field or the stable simulating a natural grazing position whilst being entertaining. The spherical shape allows the forage ball to be freely pushed around, but it won’t run away down a slope. Made from tough thick plastic and manufactured in UK.
- 43cm diameter
- Holds 3Kg of hay
- Weighs 2 Kg empty
- Available in red, blue, pink, purple, green, orange & yellow
- 12 x 70mm holes for eating from
- Made from hard wearing frost resistant plastic, can be used outdoors in in the stable. Safe for both shod and unshod horses. It can be kicked around without cracking.
- Minimises hay wastage
- Can help reduce boredom, chewing and cribbing
- Open the hatch
- Fill with hay or haylage
- Replace the hatch and twist until it is fully secure
- Watch your horse work for its forage