The Derriere Sportief Bra is a hybrid bra, delivering a fusion of sporting excellence with the ‘look’ of luxury lingerie. It’s designed to provide additional support during horse riding, minimise breast movement, alleviate discomfort, and reduce potential damage caused to ladies’ chest ligaments.
It doesn’t come in single cup sizes, but in seven separate sizes, detailed in the useful size guide below. The current Derriere Equestrian range of seven bra options (garments sized one to seven), covers fourteen to eighteen common bra sizes. Also ensuring it provides support for the various combinations in torso measurement combined with bra cup sizes.
Size Chart :
The bra features:
- Compression & encapsulation to deliver superior support
- Ultra-tight, seamless second skin fit
- Minimizes breast movement, gives additional support
- Alleviates discomfort & reduces chest ligament damage
- Racer back mesh design with full thoracic support
- Deeper set for core stability and thoracic support
- Prevents neck & shoulder pain, supporting the Trapezius & shoulder sling structures
- Easy front zip fastening, with additional security hook and eye feature
- Plush branded finish of high-end luxury lingerie
- Deep V-plunge neck line
- High-tech, breathable, temperature regulating fabric with a luxurious feel
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps to help alleviate neck strain
- Three tier moisture wicking transport system, Dry Wicking
- Restricts movement, lifts, separates, & supports for enhanced shape
- Non wired, functional support seam to shape the breast
- Size Guide – 7 size options covering 14 bra selection sizes. The product design is engineered to offer a selection in size guide.
For enhanced compression, select the size option of your bra size.
For a less compression & enhanced shaping we advise to go up one size.