Nick Thompson BSc.(Hons) Path.Sci., BVM&S, VetMFHom, MRCVS (Holisticvet Ltd.) will be giving another of his popular talks; this time on ‘Feeding the Older Dog’.
He will go through a range of nutritional changes you can make to help your dog enjoy more of their older years and avoid unnecessary vet visits.
Among the things he will discuss are:
- What does the older dog need that the younger dog does not?
- How is food best selected
- Is raw food good for the older dog?
- How do we modify a raw food diet for the needs of an ‘oldie’
- What supplements help older dogs
Please do come along for this free informative evening talk on Tuesday, 19th March (7:30pm). Bring questions, bring your friends, bring your curiosity!